Independently check, execute, solve (where appropriate), and creates tickets (problem ticket, change management ticket, incident, delivery order (DO)) in order to maintain service to customers according to given quality KPIs and internal processes (INM, CHM, PRM, DOM).
2nd and 3rd level environment.
- Independently check, execute, solve (where appropriate), and creates tickets (problem ticket, change management ticket, incident, delivery order (DO)) in order to maintain service to customers according to given quality KPIs and internal processes (INM, CHM, PRM, DOM).
- 2nd and 3rd level environment.
- Execute project and other deliverables in order to fulfil KPIs and management requests.
- Smooth and uninterrupted operation of customers’ environment.
- Conformity with the internal work instructions and process guidelines within T-Systems.
- Follow the defined escalation standards in case of deviations.
- Investigate the root cause of incidents and initiate actions to improve or correct the situation.
- Record, evaluate, authorize, prioritize, plan, test, implement, document and review complex changes in controlled manner or escalate to higher authority.
- Act as technical lead, solves and coordinates activities across related technologies.
- Single Point of Contact for at least one customer or technology within supported service.
- Manage transition and transformations as well as daily operations in a role of Platform SDM.
- Controlling implementation plans describing all necessary steps to deliver successful migration of designed standard solution.
- Participate on regular and/or irregular communication with colleagues in an international environment to ensure operational goals.
- Participation on on-call duties , independent solving and troubleshooting of incidents and errors within defined expertise
- Coordinates the use of internal technical support and vendor support to ensure troubleshooting, maintenance, and an efficient end-user support.
- Train and participate on education of other employees.
- Perform team specific non-technical tasks such as quality/ process/ reporting to support daily operation.
- Create and maintain documentation.
- Create, change and delete user accounts.
- High school degree