Provide storage and slice capacities globally as needed at best time and costs while assuring that DCO meets its financial targets.
Central maintenance coordinator for all requests and activities to be delivered successfully to the customer .
Support Definition of Requirements for future Workflow and standardize the Global Build-up Process.
Process Order management for internal orders and international customers.
Provide and interpret financial information within DCO organization to optimize costs and increase transparency.
- Manage capacities based on forecasts and trend analyses in order to supply customers with the best service
- Manage hardware resources and initiate purchase of new hardware to obtain and keep the best possible cost efficient hardware utilization
- Support the supervision of hardware performance and lifecycle management in order to keep the infrastructure in proper condition
- Manage and communicate risks with all involved units to clarify requested maintenance activities and put appropriate contingency plans with detailed timelines in place
- Coordinate and execute regular maintenance activities and support special maintenance projects across time-zones to safeguard healthy environment
- Prepare and communicate status reports during and after executed maintenance activities for management board and communication cascading to the involved teams
- Manage hardware build up and infrastructure management for DCO filers and servers
- Plan, organize and coordinate the extension of hardware infrastructure components
- Create internal orders for DCO hardware installations, moves and cancelations
- Grant technical concept Capacity approvals, provide Quality Gate assistance and process delivery orders to facilitate customers’ demands
- Maintain and update information in the capacity database in order to secure its accuracy
- Manage Quality and Reporting with the intention to provide all internal-driven as well as requested and accordingly charged customer reports
- Create and coordinate investments (e.g. CAPEX)
- Produce relevant internal documentation and secure consistency of communication within ICB and towards other teams
- Prepare and communicate lessons learned documentation
- Provide trainings for team members
- Master’s degree / No university degree