Az álláshirdetés lejárt.
Aktuális állást talál az aktív állásajánlatok között: új keresés indítása itt
Vodafone Operations Centre Hungary is inviting you for an exciting career!
The world’s leading Telecommunication Company’s Shared Service Centre is developing and looking for talent to grow further...
EPM (Enterprise Performance Management) is implementing a range of reporting solutions based on the Oracle Hyperion EPM 11 suite, innovating financial processes and replacing existing systems like Hyperion Enterprise, Group MIS Alea and Local Market Planning systems. EPM solutions are owned by Vodafone Group Finance and by Local Market businesses, are implemented in one central single-instance multiple-project platform, hosted and operated by Vodafone Technology – Information Services.
Hyperion Platform Sr. Business Analyst
- Analyze business demands, estimate cost of IT services and commit services needed to fulfill demand
- Lead the execution of parallel activities ranging from concept to business case, design, build, or maintain, depending on the phase of the release implementation
- Define and deliver appropriate solutions to meet the reporting and analytic needs of the business for EPM
- Analyze business requirements
- Translate business process requirements into functional and technical design
- Work with the implementation streams to ensure that key requirements are incorporated in user testing
- Configuration of Hyperion Shared Services, BI, EPMA, Workspace and other foundation components of Oracle EPM 11 suite
- Monitoring EPM SLA and OLA
- Knowledge of and experience in the delivery of the different EPM components.
- Workspace/Shared Services (incl. good knowledge of Security Management)
- Hyperion Financial Management
- Hyperion Financial Data Management
- Hyperion Financial Reporting
- Hyperion Strategic Finance
- Data Relationship Management
- Hyperion Planning
- Hyperion EssBase
- Profitability and Cost Management
- Previous experience of systems development methodologies and controls
- 5+ yrs experience of financial reporting, financial planning MI reporting implementation projects
- 5+ yrs of EPM / ERP or similar BI implementation projects
- Knowledge of Oracle Hyperion EPM 11 is highly desired
- Fluent English language knowledge is a must
- Strong communication skills
In case you are interested in the position above (or in any other Shared Service Centre related positions); please apply online by sending your professional English CV:
|Pénzügy / Számvitel / Kontrolling, IT / Informatika|
|Több mint 5 év|