Our client is a multinational, industry leading provider of drilling modules to the oil and gas industry. The company commissions, designs, manufactures, installs, and provides aftermarket service for a wide variety of drilling systems and equipment.
To the office in South Norway, we are now looking for Hydraulic Engineers to join the team.
- Design and calculation of hydraulic systems and components in accordance with international standards.
- Preparation of Hydraulic Flow Diagrams, technical documentation and procedures in connection with project delivery.
- Testing and standardization of components and products.
- Knowledge of the regulations applicable to the marine and offshore industry (ISO, DNV, ABS, PED, NORSOK).
- Masters or Bachelors degree in engineering;
- An in-depth knowledge of hydraulic and electromechanical systems is essential;
- Oil industry Background and Hydraulic experience within the offshore industry or similar is an advantage;
- Good written and oral presentation skills in English;
- Structured, flexible and quality conscious personality;
- Independence, the ability to take initiative and to cooperate across professional disciplines and our various divisions;
- We are looking for positive and motivated employees who want to move to Norway on a permanent basis.
- All-round and varied engineering assignments in a hectic and challenging project environment;
- Standard Norwegian engineering salary;
- Exiting career opportunities;
- Contract through Kelly Services Norway the first year, after that great possibility of extension or permanent employment.
- Onshore offices of Client in South Norway – some traveling involved occasionally.