H/W Engineer – SDD MAD MicReD
We are looking for highly motivated energetic hardware engineers to work in
SDD MAD MicReD, Budapest.
MSc in Electrical Engineering or related field & industry experience in hardware development is required, along with:
- Knowledge and experience in HW / circuit design in one of the following fields: FPGA or embedded technology or PSU/high current circuits
- Knowledge of analogue measurement technology
- At least 3-5 years of experience in Engineering
- Experience of participation in team projects
- Other preferred skills: knowledge of microelectronics, hardware related firmware / software development give a definite plus
- Very good and pro-active oral and written communication skills in English are required, Hungarian language skills are an asset.
The Hardware Engineer´s primary responsibility is to develop and maintain hardware products in the instrumentation domain.
Primary: The development of hardware products using advanced development technologies. Development includes design, modelling / simulation, prototyping, documentation, design for manufacturability and testability, design for quality.
Secondary: participation in related testing as needed.