We are recruiting new collegue to our client ( International Company )
This new business created in September 2015 to build digital strength and win in the Industrial Internet. It connects streams of machine data to powerful analytics and people, providing industrial companies with valuable insights to manage assets and operations more efficiently. World-class talent and software capabilities driving digital industrial transformation for big gains in productivity, availability and longevity. The plan is to combine horizontal capacity with an industry-based approach to customers with the goal of being a top ten software company by 2020.
The Hungary Digital Hub Communicator will support the strategic development, deployment, and management of the global internal and external communications strategy. This role is responsible for a variety of communications across multiple stakeholders, messaging and delivery vehicles. This individual will be part of the network of Communication leaders (reporting dotted line to Europe Communication leader and IT Leader) playing a key role on the IT Transformation communications team, ensuring effective communications strategies are aligned with business goals and drive employee engagement with the business strategy through contemporary, dynamic and informative communications programs. This role will be based in Budapest.Tasks:
Essential responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Work with the Budapest Digital HUB leader and other Communication Leaders globally and in Europe to set priorities and develop execution plans to:
- Develop comprehensive communication plans and deliver content, create awareness, and drive key messages at the HUB and Europe through a variety of tools - ensuring on-time and on-budget communications.
- Develop and implement various engagement activities in line with the overall communications strategy for the HUB.
- Support the various local teams to promote their outcomes and engagement initiatives.
- Identify new, creative ways to foster internal, employee communications with direct linkages to overall company strategies.
- Drive qualitative and quantitative campaign reporting metrics, analysis, and ROI that can demonstrate success against desired and stated outcomes.
- Be passionate about communications as a driver for employee engagement and productivity. Keep up to date with industry standards, communications tools and techniques
- Develop and maintain key collateral, channels, and messaging.
- Serve as communication knowledge resource for the IT function
- Foster an environment of best practice sharing across the function.
- Bachelor's degree in communications, journalism, marketing or other related concentration with a minimum of 5 years of communications experience
- Extensive experience in IT communication with proficiency in innovative, digital media communications
- Strong demonstrated verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office, social media tools, and internal communication tools
- Strong project management and execution skills, consistently meeting deadlines, results oriented, creative, clear thinker, problem solver
- Excellent project management skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Hungarian
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, evolving, global organization.
- Attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, perform in a fast paced environment
- Creative problem solver with strong teamwork skills
- Ability to interact effectively with leadership across all levels of the organization
- Graphic design/layout experience and video editing knowledge
- Proficiency in desktop publishing software
- Global experience
- Affinity, excitement for Digital
We are looking forward to your English CV with salary expectation to the following address: