Human Resources Manager - Leeds - £30,000 / £35,000 - Leeds
HR Manager required, Leeds to head up the Human Resources function of the Group incorporating manufacturing, healthcare, consultancy, property development and hotel & leisure, with a turnover of around £25m. You will provide support to the MD and work alongside his PA, you will form an integral part of the Senior Management team.
Our client delivers high quality bespoke business improvement solutions across the UK. Founded in 2006 they have experienced rapid growth by consistently delivering high quality business improvement solutions in a demanding marketplace. They have a proven track record working on diverse projects from interim management and financial turnaround of commercial concerns to delivering large scale projects for driving efficiency in the NHS.
· Developing the people strategy to enable high performance from employees
· Managing recruitment to retirement, employee relations activities, absence management, recruitment and selection, disciplinary and grievances
· 10 years + experience as HR Manager leading HR Function with management consultancy background
· Experience of disciplinaries up to and including dismissal, tribunal claims
· Fully CIPD qualified, with professional CIPD membership, ideally Chartered status.
· Excellent Negotiation & Communication Skills
· The ability to travel to sites throughout the UKLink megjelenítése" width="0" height="0" />