Human Resources Business Partner - Edinburgh
Location: Can be based in any EU CS site - must be mobile and available for short or long term assignments in the EU.
At Amazon our mission is to be Earth's most customer-centric company, where customers can find and discover anything they might want to buy online. To get there, we need a talented, energetic, bright, and driven HR Business Partner to join our Customer Service operations in Europe. Ability to travel to any of our 6 EU customer service sites, sometimes at short notice, is essential.
· Be an integral part of the EU CS HR network.
· Support a wide range of business projects throughout the EU.
· Coordination and support as required of a high quality Performance Management Process.
· Work closely with the communication manager.
· Consult with the EU HR teams, management team and all other employees on Labour Law, HR Policies, HR Processes, Compensation, etc.
· Support employee engagement and employee relations activities on the EU sites.
· Promote a high standard of people management across the business.
· Contribute to the implementation and development of the operational, leadership and compliance aspects of the site training plan.
· Lead, direct, assist or manage change or people projects when necessary.
· Support recruiting activities across the EU.
· Provide onsite HR support as required for the EU sites as required.
· Monitor trends and development in the HR/Competency Development field to support the company's business strategy and link with learning and development organisation initiatives
· Keep aware of changes and create strategies to sustain and improve employee morale
Basic Qualifications · A Bachelor's Degree.
· Full CIPD (or equivalent) accreditation and evidence of continuing professional development.
· 2+ years' experience in a dynamic and fast paced HR environment.
· Detailed knowledge and experience of the full range of HR policies and procedures.
· Employee Relations experience.
· English and a minimum of an additional EU language (French, Italian, German or Spanish)
· Understanding of Employment Law.
· Ability to build relationships and influence at all levels
· Confident, with the ability to make decisions with good judgment
· Strong communication, project and facilitation skills
· Excellent planning and organising skills.
· Advanced MS Office & HR System skills.
Preferred Qualifications · Experience with HR Systems and Databases
· Experience of HR Project management and implementation.