HSE MANAGER TRAINEE
We are seeking candidates to the Procter & Gamble in Gyöngyös, Hungary for the position of
HSE MANAGER TRAINEE
Gyöngyös Plant is one of the youngest P&G Plants and employs currently over 150 people and growing continuously. This diaper factory delivers top quality Pampers for a number of countries from Europe to Africa, focusing on safety, highly productivity, cost effective operation and highest customers satisfaction.
We provide our employees competitive compensation and benefit package, great career opportunities, individual training system, inspirational work environment using leading edge technology and challenging job with meaningful responsibility from first day at work.
THE JOB SCOPE INCLUDES
We are looking for a HSE Manager Tainee into our HSE team. Our HSE team is responsible for reapplying and improving the company global HSE program to site level.
The ideal candidate capable manage by ourselves some HSE systems as part of the HSE program.
- Train the newcomers and contractors
- Reinforce the safe behaviors from employees
- Do and coordinate safety measurements
- Document and maintain the site environmental system
- Preparation and active participation on audits
- Ensure that the managed systems meet with the corporate and Hungarian legal expectations
- Prepare system documentations
- Contact with the company HSE resources
- Participate on professional trainings in abroad
WHAT WE OFFER
- Inspirational work environment using leading edge technology
- Rich development program focusing on personal skills & professional development including individual on-the-job and small group trainings both locally and abroad
- Challenging job with meaningful responsibility from 1st day at work
- Competitive compensation and benefit package
- Individual coaching and long-term career planning including both home and international career opportunities
- University or collage degree in engineering preferably safety and/or environmental
- Fluent English knowledge both in oral and written
- Fresh graduate or 1-5 year of experience on relevant field
- Computer skill: MS Office (Word, Excel)
- Good problem-solving skills and analytical thinking
- Strong leadership and collaboration skills
- Flexible, well loaded
- Capable work individually
- Good team player
HOW TO APPLY
Via the email address below with the position name:
For more information and to apply, visit our career website and apply online vis the Apply button.
Under “APPLY” choose “Hungary” to search for the position: “HSE Manager Trainee/Gyöngyös”
Or the position number: MFG00004937