For fulfilling the position
HRSD US Payroll Coordinator
we are looking for colleagues
The Alcoa HR Services Delivery centre fits within the overall structure of Alcoa.
The position is based in Alcoa’s European shared services centre in Székesfehérvár, Hungary. Customers are situated at various Alcoa locations in the US
We are looking for a Coordinator to join the team. The role includes (but is not limited to):
- Performing of weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly and monthly T&A (time and attendance) and payroll processing, one-time & special payment processing and general Payroll issues investigation & adjustment processing.
- Ensure T&A corrections are made on time and submitted to payroll for processing.
- Perform ASAT audit testing as per the internal Alcoa requirements.
- Dealing with correspondence, queries, resolving problems and service issues.
- Advanced level of English knowledge (both spoken and written)
- Willingness to work in the afternoon (2 weeks/month)
- Very strong attention to detail and accuracy/data integrity.
- Excellent communication and organization skills;
- Customer-orientation, conscientious, willingness to learn.
- Clear criminal records are required. Request for certificate will be processed by the company.
- Previous experience in the payroll and/or accounting functions
The job is located in Székesfehérvár.