For fulfilling the position
HRSD Reporting Coordinator US
we are looking for colleagues
The Alcoa HR Services Delivery centre fits within the overall structure of Alcoa.
The position is based in Alcoa’s European shared services centre in Székesfehérvár, Hungary. Customers are situated at various Alcoa locations in the US.
We are looking for a Reporting Coordinator to join the team. The role includes (but is not limited to):
- HR and systems reporting;
- Perform ASAT audit testing as per the internal Alcoa requirements.
- Give Administrative support of the American and European HRSD Teams.
- Excellent English knowledge;
- Expertise in Microsoft Office tools (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook), willingness to learn new ones (Oracle HRMS knowledge is an advantage, but not vital);
- HR and/or payroll experience would be an advantage but not vital: on-the- job training will be provided;
- Excellent communication and organization skills;
- Customer-orientation, conscientious, willingness to learn and a desire to grow;
- Flexible and able to multitask;
- Technical and administrative orientation
- Clear criminal records are required. Request for certificate will be processed by the company.