For fulfilling the position
HRSD FR Coordinator
we are looking for colleagues
- Fluent in English
- Excellent oral and written French skills
- Being flexible and multi-tasking
- Customer-oriented and conscientious
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Good Microsoft Office and willingness to learn new IT tools (e.g. Oracle HRMS)
- HR and/or payroll experience would be an advantage:but on-the-job training will be provided
- Clear criminal records are required, request for certificate will be processed by the company.
The role includes (but is not limited to) providing HR and benefits administrative support to the French population.
HR Services Delivery fits within the overall structure of Alcoa’s European Regional Resource Unit. Its primary role is to deliver an efficient and effective payroll and human resources administration service within the terms of the established Service Level Agreemenet (SLA).
The position is based in Székesfehérvár, customers are based in Paris, France.