For fulfilling the position
HRSD Expat and Italy Coordinator
we are looking for colleagues
We are looking for our new colleague to join the HR Service Delivery team.
The position is based in Alcoa’s European shared services centre in Székesfehérvár, Hungary. Customers are situated at various Alcoa locations.
We are looking for a Coordinator to join the team who handles different tasks related to Expatriates and also Italian HR administration and reporting. The role includes (but is not limited to):
- Expat administration and coordination (initiation forms, visa process, medical checks, repatriation forms, reporting of local benefits, expat inputted income etc.)
- Maintenance of Oracle records for concerned population
- IC/PP admin/PMP support
- TM support, creation of talent profiles, data collection
- Training admin support
- Business conduct and Anti-corruption training admin
- Time & Attendance administration
- HR metrics and reports
- Other regular and ad-hoc tasks.
- Advanced English and Italian knowledge;
- Experience in handling expat administration and tax implication and/or HR administration is an advantage;
- Expertise in Microsoft Office tools (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook), willingness to learn new ones (Oracle HRMS knowledge is an advantage, but not vital);
- Technical and administrative orientation;
- Advanced communication and organization skills;
- Customer-orientation, conscientious, willingness to learn and a desire to grow;
- Flexible and able to multitask;
- Clear criminal records are required. Request for certificate will be processed by the company.
The job is located in Székesfehérvár.