For fulfilling the position
HRSD Coordinator - US
we are looking for colleagues
The Alcoa HR Services Delivery centre fits within the overall structure of Alcoa.
The position is based in Alcoa’s European shared services centre in Székesfehérvár, Hungary. Customers are situated at various Alcoa locations in the US
We are looking for a Coordinator to join the team. The role includes (but is not limited to):
- Carrying out a wide range of HR related transactional activities including setting up and maintaining personal data in the Oracle HRMS.
- Perform ASAT audit testing as per the internal Alcoa requirements.
- Give Administrative support of the American and European HRSD Teams.
- Advanced level of English knowledge (both spoken and written)
- Precision while completing recurring daily work, paying attention to details.
- Reliable user level knowledge of Microsoft Excel (functions)
- Excellent communication and organization skills;
- Customer-orientation, conscientious, willingness to learn.
- Clear criminal records are required. Request for certificate will be processed by the company.
- Recently graduated people’s CVs are also welcome.