For fulfilling the position
HRSD Alcoa Learn Europe Coordinator
we are looking for colleagues
The Alcoa HR Services Delivery centre fits within the overall structure of Alcoa.
The position is based in Alcoa’s European shared services centre in Székesfehérvár, Hungary. Customers are situated at various Alcoa locations.
- Alcoa learn training coordination and administration
- Give technical support , resolve system issues, analyze problems
- Support learning and development technologies in partnership with Share People Services and vendor support teams
- Help create training modules and upload into system
- Handle all inquiries in a professional and courteous manner within a specified time frame
- Prioritisting and mananging a large number of cases
- Advanced English knowledge, additional language knowledge is an advantage
- Expertise in Microsoft Office tools (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook), willingness to learn new ones
- Technical and administrative orientation
- Training Coordination and administration experience is an advantage.
- Advanced communication and organization skills;
- Customer-orientation, conscientious, willingness to learn and a desire to grow;
- Flexible and able to multitask;
- English Fluent
- Additional language knowledge (Spanish, French or Italian)
Clear criminal records are required. Request for certificate will be processed by the company.