For fulfilling the position
HRSD Alcoa Learn Coordinator
we are looking for colleagues
The Alcoa HR Services Delivery centre fits within the overall structure of Alcoa.
The position is based in Alcoa’s European shared services centre in Székesfehérvár, Hungary. Customers are situated at various Alcoa locations.
We are looking for an Alcoa Learn Coordinator to join the team. The role includes (but is not limited to):
- Alcoa learn training coordination and administration, systems support and reporting (E-learning system)
- Perform Audit testing as per the internal Alcoa requirements.
- Give Administrative support to various customers across Alcoa.
- HR systems maintenance and enhancements
- Advanced English knowledge;
- Expertise in Microsoft Office tools (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook), willingness to learn new ones (Oracle HRMS knowledge is an advantage, but not vital);
- Technical and administrative orientation
- Training Coordination and administration experience is an advantage.
- Advanced communication and organization skills;
- Customer-orientation, conscientious, willingness to learn and a desire to grow;
- Flexible and able to multitask;
- Clear criminal records are required. Request for certificate will be processed by the company.