Our client is a worldwide provider of advanced healing technologies that makes a difference for patients, caregivers and providers. With headquarters in the US and approximately 7000 employees working in more than 20 countries, this company improves patients' lives around the globe. Their growing Shared Service Center in Budapest provides an opportunity for dedicated professionals in the fields of Finance and Order Management.
The HRMS Specialist is responsible for providing data maintenance and operational support of HR Systems (e.g., Workday, Oracle HRMS, Taleo) for the HR Technology team.
- Maintenance of HR data entry in Oracle HRMS and SAAS databases like WorkDay
- Monitor data integrity using audit reports, investigate and take corrective action on issues
- Correction of data errors
- First point of contact for the HR Partner ensuring first level system support issues are prioritized and resolved accordingly. Triage with HR Technology team for second level support.
- Support employees and managers with Self-Service transactions
- Ensure that Service Level Agreements are met and excellent customer relations are developed
- Test and sign off on HR System changes
- Produce and distribute standard and ad-hoc reports (easy to mid-level complexity)
- Develop and maintain day to day relationship with Employees, Managers, Payroll/HR, Finance, Master Data Management, and HR Technology
- Provide cover and support for other team member's duties as required
- Handle employment verifications from third party administrators
- Maintain employee records (filing)
- Fluent English is required
- Data entry experience is a must (including support of HR, Payroll, Benefits, or Finance)
- Bachelor degree
- Experience with MS Office applications including: Word, Excel
- The opportunity to be part of a multinational company whose mission it is to heal patients and save lives
- Easily accessible office in a state-of-the-art building
- Decent salary and compensation package