Would you like to try yourself in Recruitment and HR?
Are you an enthusiastic student?
Would you like to work for an international recruitment agency?
REED was established in 1960, and in the last few years it expands its operation through Europe, Middle East and Asia Pacific with over 3,000 permanent employees, 425 business units in 180 locations worldwide. Reed's office in central Budapest has been in operation since Jan 2008 and has seen extensive growth since its inception. When other agencies are downsizing, Reed is rapidly expanding its Budapest operations and has become one of the leading recruitment agencies in Hungary.
Are you the right fit?
- This is an exciting opportunity for a student to be a member of a growing recruitment agency.
- As a new starter you will become an experienced recruitment assistant specialising in fulfilling challenging opportunities/jobs
- Reed is a fast-thinking, high-energy recruitment business with a sense of humour with a wide range of personalities.
- Our colleagues are results driven, highly experienced in recruitment.
- If you are ambitious, eager to learn, than you can try yourself in a real recruitment business.
Requirements for Trainees:
- College or university studies
- Excellent communication skills
- Eager to learn
- Fluent in English both oral and written, any other European language is a plus
- Strong team player
We offer You:
- Supportive team environment with professional staff
- Start up trainings
- International environment, ability to practice your language skills
Email: E-mail cím megjelenítése