Randstad is one of the biggest HR solutions company, founded over 50 years ago, existing in 44 countries around the globe. Today, Randstad is one of the leading recruitment agencies of Hungary, including almost 90 colleagues.
We would like to give You the opportunity to join our team as a dedicated HR trainee gives added value to the Finance team's daily work.
- You will support our recruitment efforts for financial positions as like accountants, controllers.
- You will find and screen the best CVs available in our own database and in online job board databases
- You will perform various administrative duties that support the recruitment function
- You will have responsibility for the maintenance and integrity of personal data in our systems
- You will communicate professionally and maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times
- You will conduct phone screens with candidates to assess their suitability for the position
We are looking for a communicative and proactive individual who can cope with administrative duties equally well.
- University/College studies (full time studies in progress is a must)
- You will have to talk to some candidates in English and assess their language skills, so it is of prime importance that you are confident and fluent in English
- Searching for an screening CVs is a monotonous task that requires patience and an eye for detail - you will have to have an ability to maintain a high level of concentration while you work
- You will have to input data into Excel and our own database, so we expect someone who will happily spend some time on administration
- Most of the time, you will have several tasks at the same time: you will have to be good at multi-tasking and prioritizing your duties
- You will encounter problems and will have to come up with solutions
- This role is for someone who does not get anxious when s/he has to pick up the phone and dial the number of a potential candidate
- You will need to have an interest in recruitment and business and strive for understanding profiles.
- What you still need is the high level of energy and passion
- You should be available for 20 hours per week, but we have a preference for candidates who are available (almost) full time
- A flexible organization with an open mind for further space to grow
- International staff with great team spirit in a stylish working environment
- An excellent opportunity to get involved and gain experience in recruitment