Turbocharger and the double-clutch, and the glow of the cooling pump, the all-wheel-drive and the exhaust fume - nothing would work in the car without BorgWarner. We are a leading global automotive supplier of 19 countries, 57 factories, 19,100 employees, a turnover of $ 7.8 billion, manufacturers recognized partner. Worldwide, every second passenger car and commercial vehicles can be found in our products. We are also highly appreciated partner of all car manufacturers.
The BorgWarner Emissions Systems Division will produce EGR valves, tubes, thermostats in the Hungarian plant. Our products increase engine performance, reduce fuel consumption and harmful emission. The factory of Oroszlány, has had many years in the first quarter of the national Top 500 list company occupies outside the observatory in 2012 TOP200 list of the year's Best Performer award, us. In the area of job security, 3 times we have reached the one million accident-free hours, so the Corporate rewarded us in the BorgWarner Safety Award in 2012, 2013, 2014 to recognize our outstanding results. Our company has introduced the Autonomous Work Teams organisation development and culture change program, which has been awarded by Corporate with an Innovation Award.
Continually expanding our youthful team of experienced staff we are looking for the following position:
Main responsiblities of HR Supervisor:
- Oversees the HR function with emphasis on continuous improvement in various aspects of operations through employee relations, organizational development, recruitment, training and safety in a single location
- Proactively supports the delivery of HR Processes at the client’s side
- Dedicated to high quality customer service, able to foster teamwork and creates a professional work environment.
- Duties will be general in scope covering a broad range of typical HR activities
- Manages complex and difficult HR Projects cross-functionally
- Builds a strong business relationship with the internal client
- Actively identifies gaps, proposes and implement changes necessary to cover risks
- Recruits personally the key talents for the internal client
- Facilitates the management team to bring best solutions for employees
- Acts as the performance improvement driver and provokes positive changes in the people management
- Designs succession plans for key talents and key job positions
- Challenges the organizational structure of the internal client and proposes changes
- Manages and leads a team of HR Consultants
Key Required Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Master’s degree preferred.
- 8 plus years of experience
What we offer:
- Stabil background, stabil stabil workplace,
- Development opportunity,
- Competitive salary,
- Bonus system,
To Apply please click on the Apply button.