Our multinational partner is looking for a candidate for the following position:
HR Specialist - Travel - Székesfehérvár
- Collecting, checking correctness, approving travel advances and settlements for the site
- Creating monthly reports on travel-expense
- Collecting and checking correctness the employee disbursements of the site.
- Collecting and checking employee-related transfer requests
- Preparing and updating the Disbursements Processes for the site, with emphases on the travel policy for the site
- Cooperating with internal business controls to comply with internal control directions, preparing regular self-checks and reports.
- Being the main contact with the Corporate Card provider, ordering cards, reporting late payers
- Various internal reporting activities: planned and ad-hoc
- The position holder will report to the HR manager and work in cooperation with the HR and Finance teams.
- University or college degree
- Fluent English language skills
- Client-oriented behavior
- Eye to detail and good numeric skills
- Financial background or experience
Please send your profile photo and detailed CV both in English and Hungarian - with the ID number in the subject of the letter - to Ivett Vitos Szücsné with the help of our registration form below or to the following e-mail address: E-mail cím megjelenítése
We inform you that by applying for a position advertised by Pannonjob or by submitting your details to the Pannonjob database, you are automatically accepting the terms of Pannonjob's data protection declaration, which you can view at the following link: Link megjelenítéseLink megjelenítése" href="Link megjelenítése" target="blank">
Registration number: 4376-4./2003, 07-0006-06.