Who we are
At Roche, 82,000 people across 150 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we've become one of the world's leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
The headquarters in Basel is one of Roche's largest sites, over 9,500 people from approximately 90 countries work at Roche Basel. Favored by its geographic location in the heart of Europe, the Basel area is one of the most dynamic economic regions in Switzerland - a great place to live and work.
As HR Specialist Diversity and Inclusion you are part of the HR Diversity and Inclusion team and responsible for driving and managing activities in the field of Diversity and Inclusion for the Site Basel in the areas of project management, research and analysis, metrics and reporting, as well as training and communication. Additionally, you review and provide input into the Diversity and Inclusion strategies and other Diversity and Inclusion initiatives. You take responsibility for advising and counseling internal partners and attend external and roundtable events where necessary.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Managing projects, work streams and activities according to annual planning
- Benchmark and research analysis, including monitoring and reporting on Diversity and Inclusion topics
- Managing Diversity and Inclusion related training plans and activities and supporting ongoing communication activities
- Keeping abreast of Diversity and Inclusion related developments through readings, webinars and conferences
- Counseling Key Account Managers of the Learning and Development area, HR Business Partners and other internal partners on Diversity and Inclusion topics as required
Who you are
You're someone who wants to influence your own development. You're looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
As successful HR Specialist Diversity and Inclusion you are passionate about all matters related to Diversity and Inclusion. You identify yourself by living this spirit in your everyday life. You are also a self-driven individual, energetic and proactive, able to stay on top of things even in demanding situations.
Furthermore, you possess the following skills and experiences:
- Higher education (university / university of applied sciences) and professional experiences in working within an international and intercultural environment
- Extensive experience in Project Management and two to three years experience within the field of Diversity & Inclusion or a closely related field, good understanding of HR Processes are an advantage
- Experience in creating training concepts and managing communication activities
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills, with an eye for detail
- Excellent command of English; good language skills in German an advantage
The next step is yours. To apply today, click on the "Apply online" button below.
Roche is an Equal Opportunity Employer Link megjelenítése
" width="0" height="0" />