If you are looking for new challenges, If you want to develop in your profession, If you want to be a determining member of a new greenfield plant, then take a look at our job search site and use the selection options to bring you a step closer to your dream job. We look forward to receiving your job application.
On behalf of our greenfield multinational business partner, who is setting up its team in Miskolc, we are searching for candidates for the
HR SPECIALIST – TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT
Professionalism, previous relevant work experience and very good English language skills are necessary.
Eastjob Személyzeti Tanácsadó Bt. has been assisting its partners with professional HR services for seven years. We provide support for our partners in searching and selecting the right professionals and in developing, optimizing and improving internal HR processes at a high level, flexibly and efficiently. The high quality of our work is guaranteed by the professionalism and attitude of our consultants.
- Academic degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or a related field
- Professional experience in an international company
- Experience in HR information systems
- Customer-oriented attitude, able to work with high degree of autonomy and self-drive
- Communication and active listening skills and able to work in a multicultural environment
- Working in projects across a complex organization
- Business fluent language skills in English, German language skills desirable
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support, advise and educate line managers and HR team when dealing with
- training and development issues, as expert of this matters
- Training / development need analysis and planning of activities, insurance of continuous improvement
- Organizing and coordinating internal and external trainings with end-to-end logistics, special emphasis on introduction trainings (also abroad)
- Creation, actualization and development of internal training materials and documentation; using innovative ways of learning and development
- Supporting the processes of performance management, career management and succession planning
- Contacts to universities, career fairs, vocational schools, training institutes, external partners
- Coordinating and administering university trainee programs and dual education program
- Cooperation with external organizations and authorities
- Special projects in the field of Human Resources
- Creating and monitoring of reports