If you are looking for new challenges, If you want to develop in your profession, If you want to be a determining member of a new greenfield plant, then take a look at our job search site and use the selection options to bring you a step closer to your dream job. We look forward to receiving your job application.
On behalf of our greenfield multinational business partner, who is setting up its team in Miskolc, we are searching for candidates for the
HR SPECIALIST – FOREIGN ASSIGNMENTS
Professionalism, previous relevant work experience and very good English language skills are necessary.
Eastjob Személyzeti Tanácsadó Bt. has been assisting its partners with professional HR services for seven years. We provide support for our partners in searching and selecting the right professionals and in developing, optimizing and improving internal HR processes at a high level, flexibly and efficiently. The high quality of our work is guaranteed by the professionalism and attitude of our consultants.
- Academic degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or a related field
- Professional experience in an international company
- Experience in HR information systems
- Customer-oriented attitude, able to work with high degree of autonomy and self-drive
- Communication and active listening skills and able to work in a multicultural environment
- Working in projects across a complex organization
- Business fluent language skills in English, German language skills desirable
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinates the full process of foreign assignments handling (from and to Hungary), in order to ensure the global exchange of employees
- Supports expats in all issues related to their assignment, keeps regular contact with them during their time of residence
- Helps foreign colleagues to settle in easy (estate search, services, translation, banking, etc)
- Ensures that expat documentations, official documents are up-to-date and ready in a timely manner, and the process is line with global and local expat policy
- Liaise with Corporate HR on taxation, insurance and healthcare programs
- Tracks administrational routines at local or government authorities, and assists in acquiring documents and permits required for residence and employments
- Cooperation with external organizations and authorities
- Special projects in the field of Human Resources
- Creating and monitoring of reports