Our partner is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide and products sold in approximately 180 countries.
The HR Services team of the Hungarian affiliate is looking for its new member who is ready for new challenges, has business mindset and good coordination skills.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to learn something new every day, to be creative in his/her work and to use his/her English skills on a daily basis.
- Support the day to day work of the business with special focus on internal mobility besides the followings:
- Award coordination
- Contracted employees administration
- Intranet maintenance
- Benefit administration
- Internal announcement management
- Participation in global projects
- College or university degree preferably in HR or economics
- Fluency in English and Hungarian is a must
- Coordination experience of HR activities (mobility, etc. recruitment)
- Good communication skills and attention to detail
- International experience is an advantage
- Good MS skills
- Becoming a member of a dedicated and professional team
- Challenging working environment with something new to learn every day
- Competitive compensation package