About the company
Our Client is a multinational and prestigious company in the Telecom sector. To their team in Budapest we are looking for
HR Project Specialist
- Manage the implementation of programs and projects including duties as: planning, developing, implementing and evaluating programs and projects, coordinating project activities, collaborating with project team members, developing measurable project goals and objectives and monitoring progress toward achievement.
- Monitor timelines, people resources, and recommend adjustments as needed to ensure successful completion of the project while remaining on time, within budget, and at the required level of quality.
- Coordinate project activities and facilitate a strategic approach to identify, prioritize and successfully execute the portfolio of HR projects and initiatives.
- Work closely with HR leaders in the development and content of business cases, project plans, milestones, reviews and sign-offs, budget impact, dependencies and risks.
- Facilitate the development of HR process improvement efforts. Gather and analyse metrics and data to raise issues, and highlight improvements and develop resulting action plans.
- Facilitate meetings and help gaining consensus and creating appropriate communication to stakeholders.
- Prepare agendas for meetings, document key decisions and collaborate with team members to develop project collateral.
- Write and disseminate work plans and project documents, including procedures, proposals, progress reports and presentations.
- Cooperate with CPI (Continuous Process Improvement) team regarding any cross-department projects that requires HR involvement, coordinate, and lead projects to accomplishment when initiative comes from HR Ops team.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Ability to exercise tact and discretion in dealing with sensitive and confidential information
- Precise and reliable working style
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to work efficiently with stakeholders at every levels of the organization
- Strong English (written/oral) and additional European language(s) knowledge (German, Italian, French, Spanish, Dutch, Swedish, Hungarian) required
- 2+ years’ experience in the field of HR project management, service implementation, business process mapping
- 5+ years’ experience in any HR field
- Strong project management skills; the ability to lead projects, motivate teams, and drive execution to the achievement of the right results.
- Consultative skills; the ability to build strong partnerships and to influence without authority, confidently, effectively, and collaboratively.
- Exceptional organizational skills and advanced experience in HR analytics, systems, problem analysis and trouble shooting.
- Strong attention to detail, working on multiple projects at one time, and tight timelines. Department
If you are interested in the position above, please send your CV in MS Word format to the e-mail address below.