Our client is a worldwide healthcare company, one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Their success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
Their Budapest based SSC is looking for an English speaking HR Operation Team Leader.
- Perform people management within the team including goal setting, monitoring and performance evaluation
- Deliver the agreed service quality in the responsible area, including ensuring KPIs are met and customer survey results meet their target
- Facilitate people development through training and coaching all team members
- Integrate and train New Hires
- Approve and track holidays, monitor attendance
- Coordinate daily work and continuously monitor performance (both for team and individuals) and implement continuous process improvement
- Deliver daily/weekly/monthly performance reporting to the SSC management team, as requested
- Execute daily processing work on own business area according to the agreed service level and in compliance with the SOPs and SWIs of the respective business sub-processes
- Foster team work and collaboration within and cross SSC HRO teams
- College or university degree
- 2-5 year of relevant experience
- Fluency in English is required, a second language is an advantage
- Computer literacy (experience in working with SAP HCM modules is an advantage)
- Outstanding communication and organization skills
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Project experience is an advantage
- Leadership experience
- Competitive salary and compensation package
- Continuous learning and development
- The chance to work in a young, dynamic organization
- International work environment
Budapest, 6th district
Apply directly to Dora Dvoracsko, Senior Research Consultant, for a short pressure free and confidential discussion on this role and other opportunities.
Tel: +36 1 8833 560
E-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése
Web page: Link megjelenítése
Keep up to date with all my urgent vacancies by adding me as a LinkedIn connection and viewing my monthly vacancy presentation.