This is a great opportunity to join a newly established SSC in Budapest. Currently we are looking for a talented HR Officer for our Client.
The HR Officer is responsible in adding value and supporting company growth by working with the business to ensure effective recruitment, employee development and performance management throughout the organisation whilst also ensuring compliance to legal requirements and corporate policies and practices.
Who you are?
- You ideally have at least 3 years' experience in HR, preferably in HR Generalist role
- You are a team player with very positive, communicative attitude
- You are someone with strong interpersonal and communication skills, who is able to work effectively with business partners at all levels in the organisation
- You have excellent written and verbal communication in English
- You are flexible during times of change
- You are able to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- You are driven by meeting challenges and exceeding targets
- You are enthusiastic and open individual who knows how to motivate a young and growing team
What will you do?
- Recruitment: in cooperation with SSC Management and Regional HR Manager your task will be to manage recruitment process end-to-end (function as an internal business partner and manage external partners)
- Performance Management: provide support to managers in annual review, continuous monitoring of performance
- Employee & Career Development: continuous cooperation and support of the management in development & review of succession plans
- Compensation & Benefits: provide guidelines & input, manage Cafeteria Benefits, administration, maintain contact to external partners, etc.
- Labour Relations : maintain up-to-date labour law knowledge, maintain contact to external legal consel
- Continuous administration, data management in HR systems and other SSC Operations related administration management (ie: travel arrangement, car-scheme admin, keeping employee handbook up-to-date, mobile phones, manage reception operation)
This is a key role that could represent an excellent career opportunity for somebody who is looking to develop their future within HR as the organization is changing and growing rapidly in Hungary.