- Responsible for labor law issues, relations with official bodies, treatment of wage and social security, Juridica, Juridica Inquiries．
- Excellently conducting recruitment cycle from end to end Defining Role Requirements, Identifying channels recruitment, screening, interviewing and Assessing Candidates, monitoring pipelines.
- Familiar entry and exit procedure, employment contracts, contract modifications and terminations．
- Support the immigration procedure．
- Hold the Internal training, the organization of labor and health training, apprenticeship program, Employer Branding.
- Plan, design and implement HR processes and tables bottom up.
- Conduct monthly pay slip, pay slip in Cooperation with an external tax office, payroll inputs, control of payroll calculations, preparation of salary transfers, insource or outsource payroll partner decision, answering employee queries regarding salary questions, personal taxation and social security matters.
- Law and knowledge of the Labour Code relating to employment.
- Minimum 9 years in HR field supporting manufacturing organisation.
- Fluent English language.
- Strongly self organised & self sufficient.
- familar with characters of recruiting tools.
- Financially and economically stable, multinational, employer.
- Opportunity to develop excellent 360 degree HR skill sets, including HR laws, pay roll best case lean processing, recruiting, interviewee accuracy estimation, selection success/failure analysis, work atmosphere control, labor complaints crisis management.
- above market level income package.
- Direct report to highest management.
Place of work:
Contact: Ms Leila