Our international partner is looking for a HR Manager to join their team in Debrecen where they support their
parent company in their newly created Finance Shared Service center.
- Complete site-level talent management activities in collaboration with the HR Business Partner
- Assess site-level learning needs and deploy available training programs
- Partner with talent acquisition resources to fill open positions with high-quality candidates; support the hiring process via interviews, offer approval, and onboarding among other activities
- Conduct initial review of compensation and benefits requests
- Participation in and adherence with HR processes and programs at the site/location
- Manage and ensure adherence to site/local HR budget
- College or University degree
- Fluent English and Hungarian language knowledge
- Minimum of 5 years human resource management experience to include 1-3 years of supervisory experience
- Familiarity with recruitment, compensation and benefits preferred
- Demonstrates strong data analysis and interpretation skills
Take the opportunity to be a part of something brand new and inspiring:
- be a member of the newest SSC in Hungary;
- work in an environment where new ideas are more then welcome;
- earn a fair, competitive salary and compensation package.
By my application to this job and by submitting my application documents I hereby grant my consent to the processing of the data included in my CV provided to Trenkwalder Kft, to its inclusion in a data base and, in the case of a suitable job offer, to its forwarding to your client, subject to prior consultations. I acknowledge that the cancellation of the data from the data base or the modification of the date at my request submitted in writing would be carried out within 8 business days after the receipt of such request. I must submit the relating request in writing to the office registering the data. I hereby certify that the information I have given is correct.
Magán-munkaközvetítői ny. sz.: 29338/2000-0100
Munkaerő-kölcsönzői ny. sz.: 37961/2001-0100
Adatkezelés nyilvántartási száma NAIH-53813/2012.