Our client is a fast growing innovative and disruptive BtoC international company offering a new range of financial services. In order to strengthen the quality of the service they provide in Europe, they have decided to set up a brand new service center in Budapest. This center will focus on delivering best-in-class customer experience.
To create this center we are looking for an exceptional leader who will set up and manage the HR policy to make this plan a reality.
The main tasks of the SSC HR Manager will be:
As a Head of HR your leadership and expertise will shape how the business grow. Your primary target will be to work together with the Center Head in order to build and animate a great team living the company values: passion, positive attitude, team spirit & efficiency.
To do so, you will
- Be responsible for the design, development, and on-going management of the Human Resources policies in Budapest
- Be responsible for the recruitment activities of the Budapest Offices
- Partner with business leaders in the development and rollout of standard HR and employment related processes
- Work closely with the Global HR team to ensure that the Company has global processes where able to.
- Identify best practices and opportunities for continuous improvement of HR business processes.
- Out of the box thinking, able to implement and lead a cool and powerful corporate culture
- Bachelors or Masters degree (preferred) in Business Administration or Human Resources Management
- 5 years of relevant experience in similar role in a fast growing environment
- A successful experience of a start up phase moving from 0 to 100+ employees is a plus.
- Self-starter with a positive outlook and motivated attitude
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- An impact player with proven ability to drive change in an effective and participative manner
While building the future together, you will be granted:
- a fun and friendly work environment in the heart of Budapest
- an attractive compensation and benefit package
- a great team of qualified, like-minded, creative, excitable professionals
- the opportunity to have the support of world-famous investors
- the chance to be active part of true business innovation
- the chance to experience a successful startup-like culture