Our international Client operating in the pharmaceutical industry is now looking for a HR Manager to join the company.
The new colleague's main responsibilities are as follows:
- Input to HR Strategy of HR initiatives/programmes/HR Calendar
- Learning and development interventions
- Manage the local recruitment and resource planning
- Development and management of the compensation and benefits principles
- To implement local change management programmes as part of global initiatives
- Coordinates local implementation and of Corporate Social responsibility (CSR) projects
- Overall HR administration and reporting
- College or University degree specialised in human resources
- Fluent English both written and oral, native Hungarian
- At least 3 years of HR manager experience in a complex position dealing with all areas of the HR
- Experience in working closely with management and operating in international matrix organisation and projects
- Multinational working environment background and pharma background is desired
- Ability to multitask and have excellent organisational skills with a decent and sophisticated personality
Our Partner is a high quality employer offering a sophisticated work environment, professional and material appreciation and a stable background.
Please note that the role involves many traveling therefore requires a great flexiblity and mobility.
It is a part time opportunity meaning 6hrs a day.