HR IT Process Development Expert
Have you got experience in HR – IT projects? Do you use SAP HR and other HR related systems daily? Have you implemented IT systems and different HR and business processes? Would you like to work for a multinational company and use English on a daily basis?
If yes, apply now! We are looking for a talented HR IT Process Development Expert.
- Analyses and challenges actual HR processes, proposes new methods of execution and coordinates their review/implementation focusing on simplification and standardization on group level. Ensures processes are backed up with appropriate IT support, focusing on the connections and synergies between IT systems and different HR and business processes. Manages and coordinates the implementation of approved processes and proposals.
- Monitors international HR-IS and HR operation best practices, assesses HR systems, collects employee feedback. Based on internal input and market information, prepares requirements specification in close collaboration with IT to procure the needed solutions.
- From the HR / Business side manages, coordinates, controls the different parallel IT related HR projects..
- Fulfilling other tasks in line with instructions of the line manager related to HR Process improvement and HR IT projects.
- 5+ years professional experience
- University/College degree
- Fluent English
- IT process development background in HR
- Comprehensive view on the issues, structured thinking, analytical skills
- Effective task organization skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Self-starter, proactive attitude
- SAP, Navision, and different strategic HR systems, Succesfactor
- Microsoft Office,
- Microsoft Project,
- Database management and reporting systems;
- Open to learn new IT systems, processes, functionality
- Being part of a dynamic team
- Opportunity to develop at a multinational, leader company
Online regisztrációs lap kitöltése és önéletrajz feltöltése a Randstad honlapján