We are looking for a
We offer you a very dynamic, multicultural environment in which people with energy, creativity and lots of passion work together.
This is a busy and challenging role, and you will need to demonstrate excellent prioritizing skills, and a willingness to be a team player. You will be thorough, accurate and always be looking to add value in your HR Intern position.
- Develop a strong working relationship with the HR community through timely and accurate HR Reporting, collection and administration of relevant HR information, and effective communication
- Assist with the production and implementation of HR policies and procedures
- Provide support in the areas of employee relations, recruitment, talent & performance management processes, rewards and recognition
- Participate in organizing and coordinating HR activities and projects
Qualifications and Requirements
- Ongoing university or college studies
- Fluency in English
- Availability to work at least in 32 hours per week
- Eager to learn and develop
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks & work to deadlines
- Excel proficiency and attention to details
- Outstanding written and verbal communications
- Ability to resolve challenges
- Flexible working hours
- Real life projects to foster your proactivity and time-management skills
- Opportunity to learn HR responsibilities and how to communicate across various levels in multinational organization.
This is a long-term internship opportunity and we would only consider candidates who are available for at least 8 months period
The job is located in Székesfehérvár.