What is BalaBit, you ask? It is the accumulation of the knowledge and experience of brilliant and devoted people, and a place where people can laugh even at the nerdiest jokes. It is also an exciting workplace, providing you with answers to your questions and feedback on your ideas and work efforts. A place where your projects can be just as engrossing as a good TV show or an exciting game. And last but not least: one of the world's leading IT security software vendors with approximately a million open source users from all over the globe.
We are looking for a
with dynamic personality and helpful attitude to join a creative, energetic, young team.
- Manage all activities around professional trainings: organizing inhouse trainings and keep contact with partners and vendors who provides trainings for us; administrating and follow-up all these events
- Handle the training budget and prepare reports regurarly the Management
- Support the onboarding of new hires by organizing assimilation programs involving all stakeholders in these processes
- Coordinating various HR projects
- Upload HR-related contents to our intranet site and keep it always up-to-date
- Active participation in our Employer Branding activities, eg. jobfairs, conferences and inhouse company events
- HR assistancy and administrative support in case of absence or increased workload
- Actively participate in development and maintaining of workforce management systems and databases.
- At least 2-3 years experience as HR Generalist
- Fluent and active English language skills (both verbal & written).
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Organization and multitasking skills.
- Dynamic, open personality, goal oriented approach.
- Ability to work independently.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and web-based applications.
Why choose BalaBit?
- Because with us you can contribute to the development of professional products that make the world a safer place.
- Because you can be part of an energetic, agile and happy HR team J
- Because with us you can learn a lot about your profession and more.
- Because we value the sharing of knowledge.
- Because here you will have all the freedom, tools and company you need to create.
- Because we let you catch a break and unwind whenever you need to.
- Because our offices are cozy without being oppressively trendy.
Workplace: Budapest XI.
If you are interested in the above mentioned opportunity, and you believe that you fulfill the requirements, please upload your English CV and your cover letter with your salary expectations via the link below.