- Provide HR support to the Finance Center and Insurance Operations in Budapest by execution of annual HR plans.
- Coordinate Talent Acquisition process including managing requisitions in company’s hiring system, posting job openings internally and externally, coordinating the recruiting process and keep contact with recruitment agencies.
- Manage the on-boarding process.
- Prepare employment and employment related contracts, documentations.
- Ensure that HR Service Delivery SLAs are met. Coordinate workflows and guide department heads in all HR processes.
- Serve as a point of contact in Employee Relations issues.
- Supervise the Outsourced payroll provider. Coordinate the monthly payroll process.
- Counsel and guide managers in day-to-day employment related issues.
- Coordinate Training & Development related activities.
- Manage, coordinate specific HR related projects as required.
- Bachelor degree in Business, Human Resources or related field and/or equivalent combination.
- Minimum 3 years HR Generalist or HR Operations experience; financial services or SSC industry preferred.
- Experience working in complex, global environment
- Fluent of English both written and verbal.