Are you interested in working for a company where you have the ability to impact and improve the customer experience? Are you ready to make a difference?
Then take a look at what Jabil (Link megjelenítése) has to offer.
For our site in Tiszaújváros, we are looking for candidates to the position of
Provides support in all functional areas of Human Resources including compensation, benefits, employee relations, employment and training.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintains and delivers Human Resources policies procedures and programs.
- Has responsibility for communicating and interpreting policies and procedures. Identifies employee relations issues and takes action to address and resolve those issues.
- Coordinates the administration of mandated and company sponsored benefit programs.
- Analyzes wages and salaries and prepares job descriptions.
- Coordinates approval process for and advertising of open positions. Interviews prospective employees, checks references, makes job offers and conducts orientations.
- Assists management team in the analysis and identification of special training needs.
- Maintains and processes forms and records related to employment, benefits claims, etc. and prepares related reports.
Education & Experience Requirements
- Requires a Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management, Business or related field or equivalent education, training and experience.
- Plus 3 - 5 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Working knowledge of employment legislation.
If you are interested in the position please apply on the following link: