We are looking for rare and unique resources with great potential, in the 50 countries where IMERYS Group (Link megjelenítése) 16 000 employees are active. Join our Minerals for Ceramics Division! With over 1350 employees in over 20 countries, we are a world leading supplier of industrial mineral solutions, full prepared bodies and glazes for the sanitaryware, tile and tableware industries.
We are looking for an HR Generalist, ideally with industrial background, for our plant in Hungary, located in Hódmezővásárhely, a city with a great tradition in ceramic production. The HR Generalist will be responsible for managing all main HR processes of the production site of our Hungarian entity, specialized in kiln furniture (~200 in headcount).
- Recruitment and selection : provide effective manpower supply and manage recruitment & induction process
- Personnel administration, follow-up of personnel files, time management
- Implementation & formalization of different HR processes (training, compensation & benefits, succession planning... etc) -on local level in close cooperation with Division HR team
- Ensuring legal compliance & that HR policies and processes are developed in line with local legislative requirements
- Counseling/support of management and employees, providing guidance on relevant policies, procedures and regulations
- Pro-active communication with managers and employees of the plant, establishment of good relations with the employee representatives (social relations)
- HR business partner for the local management team
- Reporting to Division HR team & General Management
- Master’s degree level in HR, law, business administration etc.
- 4-6 years of professional HR experience in a generalist role
- Experience in industrial company is highly preferred
- Experience in Hungarian labour legislation
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills, strong capacity to build relationships & credibility
- Good written/verbal English & native Hungarian
- Hands on approach, a self-starter person
- Flexible and goal oriented mentality, a ’doer’, result-oriented
- Demonstrated analytical, consultative and decision making skills
- Business- oriented; able to understand the business in order to be a good partner for the management.
- Proficient in computer literacy, including MS Excel, PowerPoint,
What we offer:
- Possibility to join an international company, leader in its sector
- Challenging & interesting opportunity for creating & developing the HR function locally
- Competitive salary
Please apply on our website by sending your CV & motivation letter in English following the link below.