If you are looking for a new workplace where you can challange yourself, and your hardwork is fully appreciated, Flextronics is waiting for you. Our company is a leading provider of electronics products/services into sectors – automotive, computing, industrial, infrastructure, medical, mobile & consumer - that rely on high-tech electronics. Design, build, service, logistics and SRMA activities provide wide scope of service for our business partners, as our slogan says:
Design. Build. Ship. Service.
Flextronics International Kft., Budapest, XVIII. district is searching for talented candidates for position detailed below:
Your responsibilities in the role:
The responsibilities of an HR Generalist include but are not limited to the following:
- Provide strategic, day-to-day administrative HR support to the business, answering employee and manager questions about HR programs, policies and other human resource related items.
- Utilize, update and maintain the applicant tracking system as well as job postings.
- Schedule and conduct interviews, prepare offer letters, onboarding
- Assist in developing and maintaining HR policies
- Maintain a high degree of confidentiality and professionalism in dealing with all levels of associates
- Possess broad knowledge of the organization’s operations and policies
- Coordinate and collect relevant data related for investigation and government regulation.
- Ensure legal compliance and conduct investigations when necessary
- Develop and coordinate various associate relations involvement initiatives and plant activities
- Act in HR Advisor role regarding non-site employees in Hungary
Our requirements towards you:
- Bachelor's Degree preferred (HR)
- Multiple years Employee Relations or Human Resource Generalist experience.
- In- depth knowledge of HR trends, best practices, and employment legalities
- Strong oral/written communication skills
- Communication level English is a must
- Knowledge of Hungarian employment laws
- Strong knowledge of and ability to interpret and apply policies, procedures, and laws.
- Projects a sensitive and professional image on behalf of the organization.
- Computer literacy
How to apply/contact information:
If you are interested in the role above, please send your resume both in Hungarian and English to E-mail cím megjelenítése
|Elektronika / Telekommunikáció, Humán erőforrás|