We are looking for an HR generalist colleague to our international partner company that has English roots and is just about to establish a new subsidiary here in Hungary. The company will be working with 50 to 80 people soon and will be active in the healthcare industry.
The main task in the beginning is to find these minimum 50 people and build up the company and help the management with the selection.
- Organize the whole recruitment process: recruiting, interviews, selection in cooperation with the leaders
- Create and update job descriptions
- Make and maintain the personal files, contracts of the employees
- Control working time registering, keep contact with payroll
- Co-ordinate and support the performance management system
- Make salary, performance statistics, compensation and benefit plans for employees
- University or college degree
- Fluent English knowledge
- Minimum 3 to 5 years on HR field
- Recruitment agency experience
- Proactive, dynamic personality
By my application to this job and by submitting my application documents I hereby grant my consent to the processing of the data included in my CV provided to Trenkwalder Kft, to its inclusion in a data base and, in the case of a suitable job offer, to its forwarding to your client, subject to prior consultations. I acknowledge that the cancellation of the data from the data base or the modification of the date at my request submitted in writing would be carried out within 8 business days after the receipt of such request. I must submit the relating request in writing to the office registering the data. I hereby certify that the information I have given is correct.
Magán-munkaközvetítői ny. sz.: 29338/2000-0100
Munkaerő-kölcsönzői ny. sz.: 37961/2001-0100
Adatkezelés nyilvántartási száma NAIH-53813/2012.