Sapa is the world leader in aluminium solutions. We are shaping a lighter future through a global reach and local presence within extrusions, building systems, and precision tubing. We have 23,500 employees in more than 40 countries, and our headquarters are located in Oslo, Norway.
Sapa Shared Services is an internal service provider of Sapa, delivering end-to-end Information Services (IS), Information Technology (IT) and Financial Shared Services (FSS) to Sapa locations globally. Sapa Shared Services has 3 major hubs: Székesfehérvár (Hungary), Jaipur (India) and Pittsburgh (USA).
Sapa Shared Services is a true multinational organization with more than 400 employees located in 20 countries with one common goal; provide the best services to our clients. Sapa Shared Services enables Sapa businesses to focus on core operations, while we focus on the back-office processes.
We are hiring in the following position:
HR Generalist, Shared Services
We are seeking a new team member who will be responsible for HR activities (recruitment, training, performance management, general HR support…) of his/her dedicated business area within Sapa Shared Services.
The concerned business area has 250 employees: 80 in Hungary, 100 in other European countries, 40 in North America and 30 in India. The department provides various complex IT services to internal clients globally.
We look for a candidate who is eager to work in a multinational environment, speaks Fluent English and has a very solid HR experience and knowledge.
- At least 5+ years of work experience as HR generalist or HR business partner in a multinational environment
- Fluency in English is a must - written & verbal
- Proven work experience in managing various HR activities: act as a primary HR interface for leaders, coordinate recruitment, training, performance management, org changes, exits, creating policies & guides, running HR projects
- Experience in a competency based HRM model is a big plus
- Degree in HR or Business Administration or equivalent
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office tools (Excel, Visio)
- Personal attributes:
- Proactive, confident, innovative, result oriented, customer focused, energetic
- Successful in working independently as well as in team and able solve problems proactively
Develop and deliver HR solutions for your business area:
- Develop, manage, coordinate, and administer HR related issues and processes, such as hiring, performance management, remuneration, exits and organization changes
- Primary HR interface for the business area: as a dedicated HR generalist you will be the main point of contact for your business area if they need help, solution or advice in human resources matters
- Manage recruitment: drive, coordinate and improve recruitment process from employee request, until closing a vacancy, and onboarding of new hires
- Manage training & development of your business area: conduct induction trainings for newcomers, create and keep track of induction plans, support your business area with creating training and development plans, arrange trainings
- General Administration of employee data, job descriptions and org charts, prepare reports
- Support with executing HR strategy and implementing competency based HR framework
- Participate in HR projects and programs actively
Reasons why you should join us:
- Excellent remuneration package (13th of the month salary payments, supplementary benefits, Christmas benefits, company pension scheme membership and annual bonus)
- Commitment to professional training and development, challenging and rewarding tasks, opportunities for career advancement in a rapidly growing multinational organization
Location: Székesfehérvár, Verseci utca 1-15.
How to apply:
Please, upload your Hungarian and English CV via the Apply button.
Please, click on Registration, fill all required data, and apply for the job.
To learn more about Sapa, please visit our website: Link megjelenítése