Sapa is the world leader in aluminium solutions. We are shaping a lighter future through a global reach and local presence within extrusions, building systems, and precision tubing. We have 23,500 employees in more than 40 countries, and our headquarters are located in Oslo, Norway.
Sapa Shared Services is an internal service provider of Sapa, delivering end-to-end Information Services (IS), Information Technology (IT) and Financial Shared Services (FSS) to Sapa locations globally. Sapa Shared Services has 3 major hubs: Székesfehérvár (Hungary), Jaipur (India) and Pittsburgh (USA).
Sapa Shared Services is a true multinational organization with more than 400 employees located in 20 countries with one common goal; provide the best services to our clients. Sapa Shared Services enables Sapa businesses to focus on core operations, while we focus on the back-office processes.
We are hiring in the following position:
HR Development Expert
- Key responsible for the preparation and implementation of a competence based Human Resource Management (HRM) model:
- Define the general approach and structure of competence management system (complexity, applicability…etc.)
- Work with an external supplier which helps with designing and implementing the new competence management solution
- Work on implementations together with HR generalists and Department managers of the functional areas
- Plan, reflect and implement the changes of the competence based HRM model in the operational framework of HR and functional areas
- Support HR manager with executing HR strategy:
- Develop & implement new HR operational model & framework
- Create process descriptions and policies
- Drive the HR modules implementation of the strategic Human Capital Management (HCM) software
- Continuously align and cooperate with HR generalists (4) and Department managers of functional areas
- Act as a backup for HR manager
- Experience in implementing and operating competence based integrated HR processes – including recruitment, training and development, performance management, career and talent management – is must
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role (e.g.: HR business partner, HR expert)
- Fluency in English is required
- Experience with any integrated HR software
- Experience in managing HR projects
- Experience in multinational environment is preferred
Reasons why you should join us:
- Excellent remuneration package (13th of the month salary payments, supplementary benefits, Christmas benefits, company pension scheme membership and annual bonus)
- Commitment to professional training and development, challenging and rewarding tasks, opportunities for career advancement in a rapidly growing multinational organization
Please, upload your Hungarian and English CV by clicking on the Apply button.
Please, click on Registration, fill all required data and apply for the job.
To learn more about Sapa, please visit our website: www.sapagroup.com
Location: Székesfehérvár, Verseci Street 1-15.