HR Data Analyst
HR Data Analyst
|Country:||Hungary (+36) • Pest county|
|Description of position:||The successful candidate for this position is a self-starter who is extremely detail oriented and works toward a quality work product every day.|
• Present data and analysis in a clear and concise manner.
• Prepare and provide different kind of reports.
• Extract data from various sources (Lotus Notes databases, Excel spreadsheets) as required.
• Compile, normalize, and analyze data to support specific project requirements.
• Provide interpretation of data in context of the project requirement.
|Requirements, skills:||Required Skills
• Bachelor's degree
• Strong oral presentation skills including ability to clearly convey complex information
• Excellent organizational, work-flow and multi-tasking skills
• Strong Microsoft Office Suite of tools Excel (Expert • Strong V-lookup skills, Pivot tables), PowerPoint, Word
• Ability to manage competing priorities, while adhering to strict deadlines
• Ability to learn, interpret and research policy and procedures
• Follow up and help the HR processes, responsibilites
• Have data analytic experience
• Client-oriented behavior
• Eye to detail and good numeric skills
• Fluent English language skills
• Fresh graduates are also welcome!
• Financial or HR background or experience
|Known languages:||Fluent English knowledge|
|Short company info:||Our client is a multinational company located 30-40 minutes from the capital.|
|Additional info:||By submitting an application form or sending your curriculum vitae electronically, you will be giving the employees of PBS International Ltd. the approval and acknowledgement to access, handle and record the personal details you have submitted for application and registration processing. During the course of your application and in the future event that a prospective party expresses professional interest in you, we will only forward your details onto our clients upon your exclusive and prior approval.
For a more detailed view of our data security terms and to accept all of our terms and conditions please visit the link here: