Sapa Shared Services, as internal service provider of Sapa AS, delivers end-to-end IS/IT and financial services to Sapa locations globally. Shared Services’ major hub is located in Székesfehérvár.
Fields of expertise:
- Financial Shared Services
- IT Operations and Support
- IT Architecture
- Application services and IT development
- Program – and Project management
- ERP Deployment
- ERP Functional Support
About the role
Shared Services is a virtual organization with 380 employees located in Europe, North America and Asia. Shared Services employees are on payroll of Sapa entities in local countries.
HR function in Shared Services coordinates one organization across all locations.
- Support facilitating organizational changes
- Assist HR projects and programs
- Coordinate / support / follow up recruitment process
- Create job advertisement
- Prepare local HR documentation if required
- Arrange job posting in coordination with local HR
- Follow up status of ongoing recruitment processes
- Support line managers throughout the recruitment process in line with local rules
- Support training and development area
- Conduct induction trainings for newcomers
- Keep track of induction plans
- Summarize training needs according to development plans
- Arrange trainings
- General Administration of
- employee information
- job descriptions
- Org charts
- Support Performance management process
- 1-2 years of work experience in Human Resources field – preferably in a junior generalist role
- Degree in Human Resources Management or BSc in Business Administration plus equivalent work experience
- Confident user of MS Office programs
- Fluency in English is a must - excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Personal attributes: result oriented, customer focused, proactive, energetic
How to apply
Please, upload your Hungarian and English CV by clicking on the Apply button.
Please, click on Registration, fill all required data and apply for the job. To learn more about Sapa, please visit our website: Link megjelenítése
Location: Székesfehérvár, Sapa Profiles Kft.