- Examination, operative discussion and evaluation of the subsidiaries’ headcount, personnel expenses and training costs,
- Regular monitoring and analysis of the headcount, personnel expenses and training costs (forecast and actuals)
- Coordination of regular data provisions, data analyzes, participation in development of data provisioning and HR controlling system
- Consultation with subsidiaries prior to and during the process of implementing new HR systems,
- Participation in the review, analysis and provision of opinion when subsidiaries intend to modify current HR systems and relevant regulations,
- Preparation of HR/organization related decision-support materials for decision-makers,
- Supervising, coordinating and supporting the HR activities of the subsidiaries,
- Professional support for HR Controlling teams of the Bank Group members.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Economics/Finance/HR Management,
- At least 3 years of experience at a financial institution or international / multinational organization, preferably on HR or controlling
- A general understanding of HR systems and their interlinks,
- Ability to see the big picture, while having attention to details, as well,
- An excellent mix of a team worker and an individual contributor, Strong written and verbal communicational skills in English and Hungarian,
- Proficiency in MS Office applications.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills,SAP BW and IBM Cognos TM1 experience is an advantage