RB is different: ‘good enough’ isn’t good enough here.
RB is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company. Every day, across 60 countries, we work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and strive to find even better ways to give people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes. That’s how we generate the game-changing ideas that built 19 iconic Powerbrands around the world – well-loved names such as Nurofen, Strepsils, Mucinex, Dettol, Lysol Finish and Vanish.
High impact, consumer-led research is the heart of the company's success. Ranked in the TOP 20 on the London Stock Exchange, our relent-less drive to outperform has trebled our revenue since 2000 and quadrupled our market cap.
Thrive in an environment of high autonomy and accountability? Keen to be at the heart of the fastest growing health and Hygiene Company?
This is your chance to join our team in Tatabánya in the following position:
- ensure that company fulfils all labour-law related requirements
- administration of newcomers (contracts, job descriptions and other relevant documentation)
- prepare, update internal regulations
- coordination of internal audits
- expat coordination
- keep contact with payroll services
- HR reporting
- Participation in various HR projects
- college or university degree
- labour law knowledge
- payroll experience is an advantage
- 2-3 years experience in similar position
- Intermediate English knowledge (written and oral)
- MS Office knowledge
- Punctuality, precision
- Good communication skills
If you are interested in the position please send your English and Hungarian CV to:
Reckitt Benckiser Tatabánya Kft.
2800 Tatabánya, Fatelepi u. 15.
Tel: +36 34 513 770