• Retrieve and manage cases for bespoke report requests
• Create presentations using HR report data
• Provide solutions to resolve complex reporting and data management problems
• Manage mass data int o HR system and liaising with HR team
• Act as a subject matter expert for specialist reporting and utilize this knowledge to coach HR colleagues
• Work across organisational boundaries to resolve HR issues and drive continuous improvement
• Ensure a consistent approach to drive an integrated and high quality HR service.
At least 2-3 years relevant experience in Reporting preferably in HR environment
• University or College degree in HR or similar
• Fluent English language knowledge
• Experience of acting as first point of contact for managers and employees.
• Experience of working in customer service environment is an advantage
• Personal resilience and effectiveness
• Customer focused attitude
• Team player personality
• Strong problemsolving skills
• Long- term career opportunity in a heavily expanding environment
• Attractive salary and compensation package
• Predefined training program
If you are interested in the position above, please send your CV in MS Word format to Szűts Judit firstname.lastname@example.org. Please rest assured that your personal details will be dealt with in a professional and confidential manner. Thank you!