We are looking for HR controller within a frame of our growing multinational company. Coloplast is one of the leading company in the region of Szabolcs-Szatmár Bereg in terms of ensuring long term wide range of professional opportunities. If you are a person committed to the field of Health&Safety, result oriented and you are able to take responsibility alone, you are the ideal candidate for it.
HR Controller (17405)
About the department:
The HR department has a role of supporting all departments at Coloplast Nyirbator site and in harmonization with Mass Production processes.
- give overall support to the HR Director refer to the HR’s controlling, compensation and benefits function and activities,
- effect the overall labour administration (employment contract, contract modifying, probation time, etc),
- keep up to date and maintain the HR processes, forms, procedures in QMS database,
- keep HR softwares (PeopleSoft, Nexon) up-to-date (enter new employees, handle data changes, etc),
- execute the data service,
- execute the monthly, quarterly and yearly reports activities.
- Bachelor / Master degree in Economics/ HR Management,
- strong analytical problem and problem solving skills,
- fluent in spoken and written English and Hungarian,
- at least 2 years experience in HR controlling, standard costing,
- knowledge on MS Office (proficiency in MS Excel, MS PowerPoint),
- solid labour law knowledge,
- experience with ERP is a plus,
- team player with high loyalty and commitment.
Please fill your application and motivation letter to Link megjelenítése and select HR Controller position on the page!
Pursuing an ambitious growth agenda, Coloplast develops and markets products and services that make life easier for people with very private and personal medical conditions. Employing more than 10,000 people and with products available in more than 130 countries, we are one of the world´s leading medical device companies. We are constantly growing our business and always looking for new ways to move forward – we explore, learn and look for new ways of doing things. Curiosity works here.