Diageo is the world’s leading premium drinks company with an outstanding collection of brands, such as Johnnie Walker, Smirnoff, Baileys, Captain Morgan, Tanqueray and Guinness.
Our purpose - Celebrating life, every day, everywhere - has an important role in our company, for our people, our brands, in how we perform and how we create shared value.
Diageo Business Services has been operating in the heart of Budapest for 15 years and provide added value for the company on a global level in the area of Finance, HR, Commercial Support, IT, Treasury and Business Intelligence.
HR Contact Centre Advisor (English and German Speaking)
The HR Contact Centre Advisor is the first line of contact for all HR enquiries received into HR first point and will resolve the majority of calls at source. The person in this role will be dedicated to customer service and resolving queries with a high degree of quality and accuracy. They will also demonstrate good judgement to interpret the customers need and appropriate response. They receive and process requests and enquiries using the technology and documentation provided and are the link between employees/customers and the Service Centre. HR Contact Centre Advisors will escalate cases or enquiries where appropriate to other specialist teams.
How to serve:
- Processes all incoming calls and emails into activities, redirecting to other first point teams where appropriate
- Resolves all queries possible including investigation and customer interaction
- Provides excellent customer experience by owning issues, managing expectations and closing the loop for employees, line managers and HR colleagues
- Active ambassador for the HR model in the business, coaching employees and managers through their People Processes, on the use of self-service, about
- Compliance requirements and also how to best leverage HR support
- Drives Continuous Process improvement through diagnosing, investigating and developing solutions
- Ensure compliance requirements
- Completed High School Degree and/or completed College / University Degree, fresh graduates are also welcomed!
- Language fluency (nearly native) in English and German
- Ability to prioritise effectively, switching effectively between calls and e-mails
- Passionate about a great customer experience
- Excellent communication skills and ability to act in a calm, rational manner while under pressure
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and is organised and efficient
- Prior experience in delivering excellent customer experience is essential.
- Experience of working in a high paced environment, deliver to tight deadlines and managing expectations of stakeholders
- Strong Microsoft Office skills including Word and Excel
Cherry on top:
- Easy to reach downtown location
- Opportunity to climb up on the career ladder
- We won the Fittest Workplace Award, of course we have a Gym
- Urban legend is true, we do have a Rooftop Bar
- Our unique brands are available in our staff shop
- We live our values and color our lives
Humán erőforrás > Személyzeti munkatárs, Személyzeti tanácsadó
Ügyfélszolgálat / Vevőszolgálat / Szolgáltatás > Ügyfélszolgálati munkatárs
|Minimális tapasztalat||1 év|
|Szükséges iskolai végzettség||Középiskola|
|Munkaidő tipusa||Teljes munkaidő, Határozatlan idejű|
|Elvárt nyelvtudás||Angol, Német|