| HR Contact Center Representative and HR Service Administrator (German or French and English speaking)
||Hungary (+36) • Budapest
|Description of position:
||Customer Service Representative
||The Customer Service Representative acts as the voice of the company and providing excellent human resources support to the client.
• Responsible for timely, accurate and complete end to end ownership and resolution of cases.
• Responsible for handling various employee data management transactions.
• Giving guidance and solving problems at the first point of contact either by answering the phone or e-mail by using the e-HR application.
• Work as a member of a team to minimize customer wait times/turn around times, maximize customer satisfaction and response accuracy
• Research, resolution and proper communication of cases outcome to the employee including providing follow up calls / emails with updates within the required time frame
• Analysis and resolution of escalations and special requests related to case management
• Perform and document quality assurance activities regularly ( evaluate calls, emails, cases)
• Enter HR related changes into SAP and perform relevant data checks in SAP verifying that information is complete and correct
• Delivers country specific training/coaching to colleagues when needed
||• Fluent in writing and speaking GERMAN OR FRENCH and ENGLISH
• At least 6 months experience in Computer skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Adaptability to an ever changing environment
• Accuracy and attention to details due to sensitive/confidential Client information
• High customer service orientation
•Computer literate (Internet Explorer, Excel, Word, Acrobat, Power Point)
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Ability to multitask, highly motivated individual
• Strong team player
• Strong time management and organizational skills
||English AND German or French
|Short company info:
||Our client is an International Shared Service Center based in Budapest.
||Have prior experience of the HR applications (Siebel) and using SAP and previous Contact Center Experience are advanteges.
Dutch language is also preferred!
By submitting an application form or sending your curriculum vitae electronically, you will be giving the employees of PBS International Ltd. the approval and acknowledgement to access, handle and record the personal details you have submitted for application and registration processing. During the course of your application and in the future event that a prospective party expresses professional interest in you, we will only forward your details onto our clients upon your exclusive and prior approval.
For a more detailed view of our data security terms and to accept all of our terms and conditions please visit the link here: